Sunday, April 3, 2011

Is anybody out there?

ya so... apparently I am completely incompetent when it comes to updating regularly but in my defense things have been crazy. After I finish these last two essays and I successfully revive myself from near death I will be posting a hella annoying amount of Queen's Vogue photos... and I mean hella annoying. I took a little mental guesstimate of how many originals I have from this year just from Vogue and the total hits a whopping....

5,000

Then I thought, "Well geez, what better way to waste my time than actually count up all my originals", and because it turns out I am a PROcrastinator, I even got to drag out my hunker of an external hard drive. Duu duu du du DUHHH

9,256

moral of the story: Vogue has eaten my life. OH and it's a good thing I didn't pursue math.

No comments:

Post a Comment